Cameron Tonight!

sangell2007

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, now that this silly Duke-Maryland business is over, can we talk about the real game of the week?

Senior Night for JR Reynolds, tomorrow night. Huuuuuuge game against the Hokies.

I'm sure that's what you guys want to talk about right?;)

Hard to say Duke gets robbed with the way the game was already over, but the refs apparently gave up on that block. Wow.

Terps are just the better team, which is saying something because Duke is obviously a good, if overrated, team.

You know what is great about Maryland right now, though?

EVERYTHING!!! :D

Who said "there is no way MD beats Duke in Cameron?" Give the Terps there due, they got it going now, how long can they keep it up?

Hopefully they wil win there last game this year, if they do make way for some crystal.

I can't believe Vasquez couldn't get one rebound in like 6 minutes. Argh.

If Jones and Strawberry combine for 40 or more points, we are going to win, period. Jones is a great shooter, but I like how he is making more moves without the ball during our recent win streak. Also, apparently no one likes to get back on defense, because Strawberry seems to get a fastbreak on one out of every three rebounds.

Ok, now that this silly Duke-Maryland business is over, can we talk about the real game of the week?

Senior Night for JR Reynolds, tomorrow night. Huuuuuuge game against the Hokies.

I'm sure that's what you guys want to talk about right?;)

Take it to the general NCAA board, Wahoo ;)

Also, although usually Duke seems to get all the calls, today I thought it was fairly even, if not on the Terps side of things. There were a few times when there was contact, but there were only 3 really egregious calls, and 2 of them went the Terps way. The only one that didn't go our way was the obvious McRoberts traveling. Other than that, I see no room for us to complain.

Great game for the Terps, they earned the victory.

Great effort by Maryland tonight. This team is really, really playing well even without a superstar which in my mind gives them more balance. Hayes did not play well again, but Vasquez was unbelievable. Bring on the TOURNEY!!!!

The only one that didn't go our way was the obvious McRoberts traveling. Other than that, I see no room for us to complain.

Great game for the Terps, they earned the victory.

You are right, not as bad as usual. There was a bad no call when McRoberts flushed a ball on the fastbreak and knocked over Mike Jones. There were also several small ticky-tack stuff that is called a lot, but was not. I am ALWAYS going to complain about the officiating at Cameron, but overall not too bad tonight.

Great effort by Maryland tonight. This team is really, really playing well even without a superstar which in my mind gives them more balance. Hayes did not play well again, but Vasquez was unbelievable. Bring on the TOURNEY!!!!

Don't you mean bring on NC State? Don't sleep on them, just ask the Hokies.

That said I think the Terps win by 20 this weekend.

Archived