Cameron Tonight!

sangell2007

BTW, this is a great game so far. both of these teams are so scary when they are playing well. As a UVa fan, this is why it's so important for us to beat VaTech tomorrow night. We have to get the #1 or #2 seed in the ACC Tournament, because in all likelyhood, MD and Duke will finish 5 and 6. I want no part of either of them in the quarterfinals.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osby is straight nasty.

I take back anything bad I have said about him.

I am happy I was on the Vasquez bandwagon early, cuz it is getting full.

Duke is not a good team this year, I am sorry. They are solid, but they just aren't like past Duke teams.

Osby is straight nasty.

I take back anything bad I have said about him.

I am happy I was on the Vasquez bandwagon early, cuz it is getting full.

Duke is not a good team this year, I am sorry. They are solid, but they just aren't like past Duke teams.

Not a typical Duke team, yes. They are a good team though. Not great, but solid.

The officiating in the first half was complete garbage -- McRoberts went over the back towards the end of the first half and that led to a Scheyer bucket.

I'll take that first half. If Dook can't shoot they ain't winning -- their inside game is non-existant.

Damn, you are right about that guy. Vitale looks anti-Duke compared to him.

How about those refs? Screw the Terps at every turn.:rolleyes:

Yup, Patrick is awful. Loves him some Duke.

Tell me you're kidding about the refs right? First off, they have not been bad at all. They've actually been better than usual for a Cameron game IMO. Secondly, even if they had been bad, why give Dukie fans (cough SG cough) ammo to say "Terp fans always complain about the refs"?

Damn, you are right about that guy. Vitale looks anti-Duke compared to him.

How about those refs? Screw the Terps at every turn.:rolleyes:

No kidding!! Like the offensive foul on DJ and out of bounds reversal where it looked like the Duke player had traveled anyhow.

And what's up with Vitale and Patrick talking crap about Vazquez strutting after his 3 pointer? If it had been a Duke player they would have been making googoo eyes at him and singing his praises.

I think we're in deep trouble. We're outshooting them 53%- 35% and we're only up 6?! What happens when we cool off and the refs continue to give Dook all the calls? If we don't start doing a better job guarding the 3 we'll lose. It's the only thing keeping them in it.

Archived