Go Duke!-beat Carolina

weemnj

If you cannot be .500 in conference you do not deserve to make the NCAA's, if Duke looses to NC St they have a loosing record. If you say there OOC schedule was strong, look at what the teams they beat have done lately. Air Force has dropped off lately. Look at the other also.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you cannot be .500 in conference you do not deserve to make the NCAA's, if Duke looses to NC St they have a loosing record. If you say there OOC schedule was strong, look at what the teams they beat have done lately. Air Force has dropped off lately. Look at the other also.

Like say davidson which won their conference or say Georgetown a top 10 team. Yep all of them others are just dropping off the table:p

Any other school but Duke would not make the NCAA's.

Seriously? With a top-15 RPI and a top-5 SOS? You're delusional.

Oh, and I can't stand UNC or Duke. Of course, that makes us Terps fans the truly objective ones in this argument.

So, I vote for.

1. Reckless, not intentional (though impossible to know for sure).

2. No suspension.

3. Duke in the NCAA no matter what.

4. Roy has class.

5. Duke isn't just a bunch of preppies.

6. Carolina likes white wine, too.

7. Go Terps.

Seriously? With a top-15 RPI and a top-5 SOS? You're delusional.

Oh, and I can't stand UNC or Duke. Of course, that makes us Terps fans the truly objective ones in this argument.

So, I vote for.

1. Reckless, not intentional (though impossible to know for sure).

2. No suspension.

3. Duke in the NCAA no matter what.

4. Roy has class.

5. Duke isn't just a bunch of preppies.

6. Carolina likes white wine, too.

7. Go Terps.

for a terp that is a funny funny post.

Theres so many things wrong with this post.

Several ACC teams have finished 7-9 or 8-8 in conference and made the tournament. This year with the league's parity and #1 ranking, 7-9 should get a team with solid other credentials in the tournament. Clemson and FSU have work to do because their credentials aren't great, but with a little boost either of them could make it (if either gets 2 ACC tourney wins, I think they;ve got a good shot).

That is just a really, really unintelligent post. Anyone who thinks Duke doesn't belong in the NCAA's is out of their mind. Duke, while not their usual selves this year, is a 100 percent lock in the tournament, even if State beats them by 40. They are gonna be anywhere from a 3-6 seed, depending on what happens in the tournament. The reason they are 8-8 is because the ACC is by far the best conference in the country, not because Duke doesn't belong in the NCAA's.

Theres so many things wrong with this post.

Several ACC teams have finished 7-9 or 8-8 in conference and made the tournament. This year with the league's parity and #1 ranking, 7-9 should get a team with solid other credentials in the tournament. Clemson and FSU have work to do because their credentials aren't great, but with a little boost either of them could make it (if either gets 2 ACC tourney wins, I think they;ve got a good shot).

Jinx. I agree with everything you said in, like, your last 5 posts in this thread.

SG, let me apologize to you for my rant. You continue to conduct yourself with class, depsite rooting for the wrong shade of blue. Heat of the moment thing.

There are some things that push my buttons, and calling a class-act like Roy Williams classless is certainly one of them.

Its cool....Not sure how you can call Williams classless myself.

I'd love to see it.

Say one thing about these games, they can make reasonable people act unreasonable. The passion that both sides have is unmatched in the ACC at least. I would say that MD hate of Duke for the short time span is close.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=270630153

"He got our guys in the air, and I came down on him," Henderson said. "It's unfortunate that it turned out like it did, but I wasn't trying to hurt the kid or anything. It just turned worse than it was."
The officials reviewed the play and ejected Henderson, then later said in a joint statement that under NCAA rules he would be suspended for one game.
See, it is an NCAA rule based off of the official decision...Horrible officiating.

No break for TH.

Its cool....Not sure how you can call Williams classless myself.

agreed...as much as I LOATHE the very existence of UNC and Duke and wish for their ultimate demise... Williams is not classless. It seems that he always confucts himself appropriately.

Archived