Go Duke!-beat Carolina

weemnj

I agree, absolutely terrible job by the refs.

Yea, I've now calmed down and watched it rationally, and you guys are right, it wasn't really a dirty play on Henderson Jr's part, it was just an unfortunate thing.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having not got to see the game, this thread made for some great fun. It shows how serious the Duke-UNC game is.

What is making me absolutely giddy is an 8-8 ACC record for Duke. I don't even mind having to win 4 games in 4 days.

Screw Duke.:D

As a Tarheel alum and fan, I'm glad you enjoyed the thread. Although it did get blown way out of proportion, much by my own doing I'll admit. There's a passion in this game that can't really be described until you've lived it.

Exactly. I apologize to all my tarbaby's fans would don't like the facts that roy is trash and that Phscho T got hurt but you don't run up the score on a rivel. I'm not saying I'm glad T got hurt, but some might say karmas a _.
Good lord. First of all, you're wrong, second of all, stop writing like a 5-year-old.

As a Tarheel alum and fan, I'm glad you enjoyed the thread. Although it did get blown way out of proportion, much by my own doing I'll admit. There's a passion in this game that can't really be described until you've lived it.

I would say I threw gas on the fire.

Yeah I can see that. It seems there is much disagreement over the intent of young Mr. Henderson. Would there be anything better than beating Duke a third time this season?

Yeah I can see that. It seems there is much disagreement over the intent of young Mr. Henderson. Would there be anything better than beating Duke a third time this season?

While i would hate to lose to UNC for a third time, it means it will happen in the ACC final and i would be proud of Duke for getting that far.

In fact, i would expect them to lose to UNC because 4 games in 4 days against a team with that amount of depth is extremely difficult to overcome.

But beating NC St, UVA and likely GT or VT would be a very nice stretch and probably get Duke a 4 seed and MAYBE even a 3 seed.

I've since changed my stance and agree that the young Mr. Henderson did not have any intent. That being said, beating Duke three times in one year would be a close third to the births of my two children as the "Greatest Thing Ever".

While i would hate to lose to UNC for a third time, it means it will happen in the ACC final and i would be proud of Duke for getting that far.

In fact, i would expect them to lose to UNC because 4 games in 4 days against a team with that amount of depth is extremely difficult to overcome.

But beating NC St, UVA and likely GT or VT would be a very nice stretch and probably get Duke a 4 seed and MAYBE even a 3 seed.

Yikes, UNC is on the Maryland side of the bracket?

Did UNC hold the tie-breaker over UVA?

What are the seedings for the ACC tourney?

Will my questions ever end?

Stay tuned ...

That being said, beating Duke three times in one year would be a close third to the births of my two children as the "Greatest Thing Ever".

UNC has now won 3 out 4 to Duke, so they are playing them well the last 2 years(although that stops next year).

But, where did losing 18 of 21 to them rank(now 18 of 23)? :D

Yikes, UNC is on the Maryland side of the bracket?

Did UNC hold the tie-breaker over UVA?

What are the seedings for the ACC tourney?

Will my questions ever end?

Stay tuned ...

UNC is 1, UVA is 2, VT is 3 and BC is 4...MD is 5...Winner of the likely matchup of BC and MD faces (likely) UNC in the semis.

Archived