2015 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

Bautista or no, the Blue Jays are scoring the most runs/game in the AL and just blanked the Red Sux 7-0. Who the heck is this Devin Travis kid?

I think I could hit 20 home runs a year playing for the Blue Jays. They play in a ballpark that is conducive to home runs, they are immune to drug testing, and have the guy in CF telling them what pitch is coming. I'm surprised they haven't had someone hit 80 home runs yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad we didn't face C.J. Wilson on Friday or Saturday. So far today he has allowed 8 hits, 2BB for 4 ER after 3 innings @ Blue Jays. Could it be the guy with the white shirt in CF? The Jays just lost 6 out of 7 on the road. Jays

I'm watching today's game on MLB Network vs the Angels. Mike Butcher was yelling at Josh Donaldson from the dugout during his AB. He took a big hack on a meatball and fouled it back then looked like he was gonna take a big swing but took the next pitch. Then the ump got between Donaldson and the Angels dugout. Donaldson struck out and the cameras showed him in the dugout, he asked someone in the dugout who was yelling at him and then yelled over "suck my ----". You could read his lips plain as day and hear a little of it. Will probably be on the internet today at some point.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Devon Travis' DL stint backdated to May 17. Listed as shoulder inflammation. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlueJays?src=hash">#BlueJays</a></p>— Shi Davidi (@ShiDavidi) <a href="

">May 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

o

(MAY 29th)

Mark Buehrle had a strange complete-game win tonight against the Twins.

After giving up 4 runs in the 1st inning, Buehrle proceeded to throw 8 consecutive goose-eggs after that, allowing his team to come from behind for a 6-4 victory.

In fact, Buehrle retired 25 of the 26 final batters that he faced, with the one player who reached base on a single being erased by a double play ...... hence, he faced the minimum number of batters from end of the 1st inning onward.

o

o

(MAY 29th)

Mark Buehrle had a strange complete-game win tonight against the Twins.

After giving up 4 runs in the 1st inning, Buehrle proceeded to throw 8 consecutive goose-eggs after that, allowing his team to come from behind for a 6-4 victory.

In fact, Buehrle retired 25 of the 26 final batters that he faced, with the one player who reached base on a single being erased by a double play ...... hence, he faced the minimum number of batters from end of the 1st inning onward.

For an encore, Buehrle followed it up with a complete-game shutout.

That's 17 consecutive shutout innings for him.

MARK BUEHRLE O (vs. NATIONALS, 6/03)

IP:. 9 o(COMPLETE-GAME SHUTOUT)

H:;; 6 o(1 Double, 5 Singles)

R:l) 0

BB: 1

SO: 2

Pitches: 93 (66 Strikes, 27 Balls)

2015 ERA: 4.35

"The club does not seem any closer to reaching agreement on Papelbon. While the teams have indeed chatted recently, Davidi says that Philly is still not willing to take on enough of Papelbon’s salary to make an agreement palatable"

Finally lose. Bottom of the 11th to the Mets. Blown save.

I mentioned it in the game thread today. I think they are going to trade for Johnson at some point. They have a perceived need for a "proven closer" and JJ has the right mix of effectiveness and affordability.

I mentioned it in the game thread today. I think they are going to trade for Johnson at some point. They have a perceived need for a "proven closer" and JJ has the right mix of effectiveness and affordability.

The radio guys mentioned KRod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived