2015 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Despite recent public comments indicating that he?d consider a trade to any club, Cole Hamels of the Phillies has privately indicated to the team that he is not interested in going to the Blue Jays, Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com reports.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com

Anywhere but that giant team of d-bags! :2yay-thumb:

That's so embarrassing for them. I love it.

That's so embarrassing for them. I love it.

Thats hilarious! Cole Hamels is a really good pitcher....but has historically poor numbers against the AL East...so he wouldnt scare me anywhere close to the level of a Chris Sale or Felix Hernandez. With that said...it makes my day that even he says "no" to those Toronto DB's. They really are a detestable ball club. I think they surpass even the BumSox and Royals.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I may need to backpedal on all those things I say about Bautista during each series. He's following me now on Twitter. He may hunt me down or at least taunt me as he trots the bases ;)JoeyBats.jpg

I'll say them for you.

• 3 weeks later...
...after trading for Tulo, the Jays unquestionably have the best lineup in baseball now. As I mentioned in another thread... I'm waiting for some talking head to anoint them the "Big Blue Machine".

Well, I think it is safe to say that they won't earn any such nickname until they win something.

...after trading for Tulo, the Jays unquestionably have the best lineup in baseball now. As I mentioned in another thread... I'm waiting for some talking head to anoint them the "Big Blue Machine".

They are waaayyy too right handed in that lineup.

Archived