vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/10 (Home Opener)

OFFNY

Well get it all out of the system this game rather than next. Even though that isn't exactly sound reasoning but whatever' date=' I'll say it anyway.[/quote']

The pitching just had a bad game and when it's all said and done I'm sure that the staff will collectively do reasonably well. The offense is, however, is a different story. It's not a surprise that they have scored like 1 run in the past 17 innings or so.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we may be seeing the end of Bud Norris.He was not very good this spring and his been just brutal this year so far.

I doubt it Roy. Norris has a track record and his velocity is there. His command was off today and his offspeed stuff was missing. Besides Tillman, all of our starters have been off. Almost like they weren't prepared correctly to start the season.

Not saying that's the case, but strange watching Chen and Gonzalez's velocity down and Norris' command non existent.

Now, I'll be shocked if Brach is still on this team by next week.

Norris and Brach have literally buzzkilled a fan base. Nothing worse than opening day, everyone is hyped, a they come out and just stink the joint up. Add in 55 degree temps, gray skies and this is not fun for anyone who roots for orange and black.

If if Brad escapes that inning without allowing a run (and the strikeout did set set up that possibility-maybe we needed to lend them Young for the following at bat), momentum might've swung in our direction. Instead, he just buried us.

It's my opinion that real fans don't boo their own players. It's something a bandwagoner does.

I've been an O's fan for my 43 years. When I lived in MD I had season tickets, going back to Memorial Stadium and some pretty bad teams. I've hung in there through thick and thin.

You can pretend that you weren't upset with that pitching performance. You can't tell me that I can't vocally voice my opinion of it. I'm no bandwagoner.

That's a pretty short leash. The guy was pretty darn good last year, and we are only a week into the season.

Well, the team needs roster spaces with four guys coming off the DL and some of them are going to be pitchers. Brach wasn't great down the stretch last year and has been bad this year. I'm just saying when the team moves you to mop up and you struggle to get outs that's usually a precursor to getting moved off the roster.

I've been an O's fan for my 43 years. When I lived in MD I had season tickets, going back to Memorial Stadium and some pretty bad teams. I've hung in there through thick and thin.

You can pretend that you weren't upset with that pitching performance. You can't tell me that I can't vocally voice my opinion of it. I'm no bandwagoner.

I never said I wasn't upset with his pitching performance. I fail to see how booing the player changes anything.

Archived