vs. RED SOX, 4/20

OFFNY

If this game is suspended to be completed when the Orioles are in Boston again and in the meantime the Orioles try to send Garcia down and Boston reclaims him and then place him on their 25 man roster...can Garcia enter the game again for Boston? Just askin...

To actually answer your question, yes, Griffey did it in 2008, playing for Cincinnati and the White Sox in both ends of a suspended game.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was mentioned, but as I was driving back from lunch in my car I was listening to the Bostom game feed on XM and their announcers were insinuating that we were throwing at Hannigan.

I haven't seen any of today's game, but I have a hard time believing this otherwise our pitchers would be getting thrown out of the game.

I am guessing they are simply trying to stir the pot and create tension within their fanbase when it comes to the Orioles Red Sox matchups this year

Not sure if this was mentioned, but as I was driving back from lunch in my car I was listening to the Bostom game feed on XM and their announcers were insinuating that we were throwing at Hannigan.

I haven't seen any of today's game, but I have a hard time believing this otherwise our pitchers would be getting thrown out of the game.

I am guessing they are simply trying to stir the pot and create tension within their fanbase when it comes to the Orioles Red Sox matchups this year

I'm not sure anyone pitching today had the control to throw at anyone. They couldn't even hit the strikezone.

They're wrong. The guy got hit with a pitch. Big deal. Do people from Boston take everything personally?

This game started poorly and went from there. A totally forgettable, uncomfortable day. On to Toronto.Even if they re-start it, its official and officially the worst Oriole performance of the young season.
Chen was pitching on an extra day's rest which was supposed to help.

LOL they are idiots NO WAY he was throwing at him.

Archived