vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/22

OFFNY

I wouldn't say I took offense. I just think that, whether he is moved to the pen or goes on the DL or whatever, we have over 145 games left in the season and he likely will be a part of the rotation again before its over.

Talk of getting him out of commercials just seems ridiculous.

We are, at worst, going to be 7-8 after tonight, and to read this thread you would feel that our season is hopelessly over.

They just look atrocious in basically every aspect of the game. It's eye popping because you don't see this kind of garbage baseball out of one of Buck's teams.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They just look atrocious in basically every aspect of the game. It's eye popping because you don't see this kind of garbage baseball out of one of Buck's teams.

For three days? I'll bet there have been times when you have seen this for three days in the past, they just get forgotten.

Believe me, I'm watching the game and not enjoying the horrible play. But I don't project it out over 162 games and assume this is the team we are going to have all year.

For three days? I'll bet there have been times when you have seen this for three days in the past, they just get forgotten.

Believe me, I'm watching the game and not enjoying the horrible play. But I don't project it out over 162 games and assume this is the team we are going to have all year.

Eh for the road trip and really, the better part of the season. The pitching has been pretty bad.

Archived