vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/22

OFFNY

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dempsey mentioned some suspicion that there may still be something funky in regards to stealing signs. He didn't outright say it, but was thinking something's not right when a small guy like Travis hits that kind of bomb to CF. Is that still a thing in Toronto, some kind of scout stealing signs in those apartments or whatever?

Dempsey mentioned some suspicion that there may still be something funky in regards to stealing signs. He didn't outright say it, but was thinking something's not right when a small guy like Travis hits that kind of bomb to CF. Is that still a thing in Toronto, some kind of scout stealing signs in those apartments or whatever?

With all the turnover with players and such, why would that not get out if it were true? Players would talk and such. I don't buy it.

With all the turnover with players and such, why would that not get out if it were true? Players would talk and such. I don't buy it.

Yeah. Just wondering if it was still a topic that gets raised. I hadn't heard it in some time, but Dempsey alluded to it.

Archived