FUNdraiser

Mitch Connor

Greetings Fellow Hangouters,

My daughter and I are huge Caleb Joseph fans. She has been talking to me and at school about the situation in Baltimore. After watching the highlights of last nights game. She asked about doing something to help and show that young people can make a positive difference. We created an ebay listing for the FAKE autograph yesterday, with the proceed, going to the Orioles charities. So please consider bidding or contact me to donate to this good cause. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famous-Caleb-Joseph-FAKE-Autograph-as-seen-4-29-15-Orioles-vs-White-Sox-HOT-/291448187682?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dbaa6b22

I am sorry.

What about this "FAKE" autograph? And why would anyone want a fake?

Before yesterday's game as Caleb was going to the bullpen, he was pretending to sign an autograph and waive to the crowd. It was funny, because the stadium was empty of fans.His sense of humor helped lighten up some of the recent tension. The video was all over the news, from Sports Center to E-news. The ebay listing is a goof, but the funds raised won't be.

Greetings Fellow Hangouters,

My daughter and I are huge Caleb Joseph fans. She has been talking to me and at school about the situation in Baltimore. After watching the highlights of last nights game. She asked about doing something to help and show that young people can make a positive difference. We created an ebay listing for the FAKE autograph yesterday, with the proceed, going to the Orioles charities. So please consider bidding or contact me to donate to this good cause. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famous-Caleb-Joseph-FAKE-Autograph-as-seen-4-29-15-Orioles-vs-White-Sox-HOT-/291448187682?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dbaa6b22

Down to about 1 day left. Please consider bidding as proceeds go to the Orioles Charities. If a Orioles Hangouter wins, let me know and I'll include some additional goodies.

Archived