vs. YANKEES, 5/10

OFFNY

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Young made a mistake but it didn't cost us anything. If he throws home, it's still bases loaded, 1 out, and Headley likely scores on the next play. I agree, De Aza's misplay cost Bud a run.

And I stated 2-1 if the throw is right and ball caught. You bring in matusz to shut down the inning.

Well if I was the GM De Aza wouldn't have been tendered and I would have tried real hard to trade Norris.

These are things you already know.

If I got hired today then I was hired to shake things up.

I was pushing to trade Norris all spring. Coming off a career year, perfect time to trade him. Lots of people on the board saw the regression coming. I would have taken a b-level prospect for him.

I liked De Aza for what he brought to our playoff wrong. You would have made the right move. Snider and Lough are both better options than De Aza.

I was pushing to trade Norris all spring. Coming off a career year, perfect time to trade him. Lots of people on the board saw the regression coming. I would have taken a b-level prospect for him.

I liked De Aza for what he brought to our playoff wrong. You would have made the right move. Snider and Lough are both better options than De Aza.

Of course for all we know Dan did try and trade him.

Wasn't a good market for league average pitchers.

Archived