vs. MARLINS, 5/22

OFFNY

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking at the inside of one my computers is part of what got me to quit smoking.

My sister switched to e-cigs.

Good for you, but E-cigs aren't much better. E-cigs are a useful tool to help quit though.

I don't think Scott is smoking cigarettes ha ha (I don't know honestly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

o

Regarding the play in which De Aza got thrown out at home plate, the Marlins' announcers did say that it was a great play by Prado, but they also said that De Aza was mad at himself because he assumed that the ball was going to get through and/or that even if Prado got to it, he would not be able to get up and throw the ball to home plate in time to get him ....... De Aza was thrown out by a lot and he isn't slow, so I suspect that the Marlins' announcers are probably correct.

I thought it was a DUMB decision by DeAza trying for home there. Wait to see if the ball gets through then go home.

Just a dumb play - imho

Perhaps.

But there were runners on 1st and 3rd base with nobody out. The ball was hit so sharply that the Marlins may have turned a double play if De Aza had not broken for home. And if that had happened, the Orioles would have had a runner on 3rd base with two outs, instead of runners on 1st and 2nd base with only one out (which is what actually happened.)

So I believe that it can be argued that it was not a dumb play at all for De Aza to break for home plate in that situation, like he did ...... but if he was not hustling, like the Marlins' announcers said that they suspected, then THAT was definitely not smart (or good for the team.)

Good for you, but E-cigs aren't much better. E-cigs are a useful tool to help quit though.

I don't think Scott is smoking cigarettes ha ha (I don't know honestly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not my sister. I quit over a decade ago.

And E-cigs are no where near as bad. At least from the studies I've seen.

Archived