Brian Matusz suspension (8 Days Confirmed, Back Today)

Crazysilver03

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll add a third.

Appearance.

Matusz doesn't particularly look like an athlete, he gets red faced in the heat and his body language isn't good.

I think stuff like that, fair or not, pays a part in how someone is perceived.

Yep. Ruddy-faced LOOGY with Mark Hendrickson stuff. Snoozetastic!

I would DFA Matusz today. That way the team isn't handicapped for the DH. It might hurt him finding a major league job or getting claimed. Probably get called up in September somewhere to finish his suspension.

I don't see them getting away with it.

Matusz just killed us tonight, again, not being able to get either Rasmus or Valbuena. After Tommy bows up and given us a chance to get out of it, Brian has one job to do and he can't do it. Seriously over Brian Matusz - let's just hope Wesley Wright gets back healthy sometime in June and can fill the gap.

Matusz just killed us tonight, again, not being able to get either Rasmus or Valbuena. After Tommy bows up and given us a chance to get out of it, Brian has one job to do and he can't do it. Seriously over Brian Matusz - let's just hope Wesley Wright gets back healthy sometime in June and can fill the gap.

Wright is on the 60 day DL. He's not coming back anytime soon.

Davis, Jones, Pearce killed the O's long before Matusz got involved. He just added to the misery.

Archived