Hardy might be hurt

eddie83

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else watch the stupid walk-off "celebration" on Friday night and wonder if it might not be a good idea to be jumping on and ripping the jersey off a guy who has a history of back problems and only recently returned from a shoulder injury? Yeah, me too. These so-called celebrations have turned into pure idiocy. I wish Buck would put a stop to them before someone gets seriously hurt. I already can't help wondering if Hardy's injury could be related.

Did anyone else watch the stupid walk-off "celebration" on Friday night and wonder if it might not be a good idea to be jumping on and ripping the jersey off a guy who has a history of back problems and only recently returned from a shoulder injury? Yeah, me too. These so-called celebrations have turned into pure idiocy. I wish Buck would put a stop to them before someone gets seriously hurt. I already can't help wondering if Hardy's injury could be related.

I don't think Buck has that kind of power.

Schoop is also just 23 and still growing and his body is maturing and developing his power stroke.

While we are comparing people to Schoop, we might, just maybe, might want to point out the thread where Schoop is is still a long ways off from returning to the team.

Or, you can move Flaherty to SS and play Pearce at 2B.

Or, you can move Manny to SS, play Pearce at 3B (where he filled in for the Pirates), and leave Flaherty at 2B.

Or we could move Davis to third, Manny to short, Pearce to second, and Young to first.

Or we could move Flaherty to third, Jones to short, Joseph to second, and Manny to first.

I thought the same thing. Not cool.

Or we could move Davis to third, Manny to short, Pearce to second, and Young to first.

Or we could move Flaherty to third, Jones to short, Joseph to second, and Manny to first.

Snider to First. Caleb to short. Flaherty at second. Jones to the DL, Hardy to the DL. Wieters to catch. Reimold to left. Lough in Center, Delmon in Right. Bud back.

While I'm not a fan of over-the-top preening and self-congratulation that interrupts the game, it's pretty silly to ban being happy about winning. I know that a lot of older fans don't get the crazy stuff kids do these days, but it seems pretty innocuous for a bunch of world class athletes to jump around for a few minutes.

Archived