Kaz Matsui "Cracks" Under the Pressure

Maverick2143

In the tradition of Felix Pie & dirty bathroom humor everywhere, I present to you anal fissure's & Kaz Matsui. Apparently Matsui will be out 4 or 5 days with a condition known as anal fissure's.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bb/5608480.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fissure

For those who don't care to read, lets just say it's as bad as it sounds and I have to feel sorry for the guy. :eek:

It is rare for actual medical news to get out...whatever happened to "flu-like symptoms"?

A lot of stuff gets out in this day and age. I think particularly after the controversy about JP Ricciardi blatantly lying about BJ Ryan's condition and saying he had back issues when he really needed Tommy John, teams are being more careful not to mislead the public because they figure some internet muckraker with find out the truth eventually anyway. You would think that "anal fissures" could have become "an intestinal condition" or something a little more generic though.

A lot of stuff gets out in this day and age. I think particularly after the controversy about JP Ricciardi blatantly lying about BJ Ryan's condition and saying he had back issues when he really needed Tommy John, teams are being more careful not to mislead the public because they figure some internet muckraker with find out the truth eventually anyway. You would think that "anal fissures" could have become "an intestinal condition" or something a little more generic though.[/QUOTE]

Of course then I couldn't giggle my way through the Anal Fissue wiki page. I defy anyone to go the "causes" portion without at least cracking a smile.

In all seriousness, a little manipulation of the injury report would defintely have been in order here.

Of course then I couldn't giggle my way through the Anal Fissue wiki page. I defy anyone to go the "causes" portion without at least cracking a smile.

In all seriousness, a little manipulation of the injury report would defintely have been in order here.

I'm just glad Brady Anderson never had that condition because this board would have exploded! :eek:

A lot of stuff gets out in this day and age. I think particularly after the controversy about JP Ricciardi blatantly lying about BJ Ryan's condition and saying he had back issues when he really needed Tommy John, teams are being more careful not to mislead the public because they figure some internet muckraker with find out the truth eventually anyway. You would think that "anal fissures" could have become "an intestinal condition" or something a little more generic though. Of course then I couldn't giggle my way through the Anal Fissue wiki page. I defy anyone to go the "causes" portion without at least cracking a smile.

As long as they don't go into detail about how he's going to have to rehab those sphinctor muscles... :eek:

Archived