Steve Clevenger, Mike Wright optioned, Everth Cabrera DFA - Rey Navarro & Cesar Cabral up

xian4

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And we currently have four starters, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right. Norris hasn't been called up yet. Weams what the heck is the current roster?

Tillman, Ubaldo, Gonzo, Chen (4)

Britton, O'day, Brach, Hunter, Roe, Mac, Cabral (7) 11 total

MW, Joseph (2) 13

Davis,Flaherty,Hardy,Machado,Snider,Jones,Young,Parades (8) 21

Navarro, Lough, Pearce (3) 24

Matusz suspended (1) 25

I really needed to type that out. So who goes for Norris tomorrow? Do Cabral or Roe have options? :confused: :scratchchinhmm:

Why didn't we just DFA Matusz before his suspension was held up? Is it not possible to do that?

We could be playing the next 8 games with 25 players.

He had already been suspended. Pending his hearing.

You're right. Norris hasn't been called up yet. Weams what the heck is the current roster?

Tillman, Ubaldo, Gonzo, Chen (4)

Britton, O'day, Brach, Hunter, Roe, Mac, Cabral (7) 11 total

MW, Joseph (2) 13

Davis,Flaherty,Hardy,Machado,Snider,Jones,Young,Parades (8) 21

Navarro, Lough, Pearce (3) 24

Matusz suspended (1) 25

I really needed to type that out. So who goes for Norris tomorrow? Do Cabral or Roe have options? :confused: :scratchchinhmm:

I hope TJ is sent to Norfolk.

I'd like to get an extended look at Cabral. Hopefully he pitches well and Matusz is eventually DFA.

Roe has been great and should stay with the team.

...I'm more upset with the lack of consistency than anything else. If Smith gets 6 games, Matusz should get 6. Simple as that.

Maybe they think Matusz was trying to be more secretive and covert (and thus more deceptive and evil)? I mean, the umpire had to get within inches of Matusz and actually touch his arm to detect it, whereas the stuff on Smith's arm was visible from space.

I don't know, that's the only theory I have outside the MLB hates the Orioles angle. :noidea:

Maybe they think Matusz was trying to be more secretive and covert (and thus more deceptive and evil)? I mean, the umpire had to get within inches of Matusz and actually touch his arm to detect it, whereas the stuff on Smith's arm was visible from space.

I don't know, that's the only theory I have outside the MLB hates the Orioles angle. :noidea:

They don't hate the Orioles.

They are being sued by the Orioles.

It's business, not personal.

Maybe MLB should enforce the rule all the time, or get rid of the rule. They know many, many pitchers use stuff to get a better grip on the ball but they decide to enforce the rule once in a blue moon, either when you're being utterly obvious like that Yankee pitcher or when a GM-turned-fake-manager requests it. That's why people have problems with rules - 99.5% of the time it's okay to do what you want, but find a cop/ump having a bad day or a goofball manager and suddenly the same thing you and everybody else has been doing for years gets you in trouble.

Can they go back and call George Brett out again?

I always thought McPhail messed that call up.

Archived