vs. PHILLIES, 6/16

OFFNY

I'll always have a soft spot for him because of last year's ALDS but he may have to be odd man out. The others I think have more upside and play better D too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. How often do you need a right handed PH off the bench? We will still have Reimold or Pearce for that most days a RHP starts.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They just got the third out in the 8th. Not sure who the Mets' closer is, but the Jays will have to get to him in the 9th. Caught a little of last night's Mets/Jays game, was crazy.

Yeah that was great last night. Hopefully their bad 1-run record will continue (6-13 in 1-run games for the Jays).

I agree. How often do you need a right handed PH off the bench? We will still have Reimold or Pearce for that most days a RHP starts.

Right. He's just not cutting it. He may have a use for a NL team where they PH a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there ever was a game to use Matusz to save the rest of the pen, it's this one.

The scariest thing to me is that we have 17 runs after 6 innings which would not be on pace to score 30 in 9 innings like that 30-3 game. I watched every pitch of it and it was horrifying. We were so bad at that point.
Texas got the full 9 innings to run up the score.

Archived