Its a process of elimination - Roster decisions

wildcard

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nolan has like 17 kids now, right?

And if DD uses paternity leave to manipulate the roster I want his statue at OPACY immediately.

Sigh...no comment:)

Question: what are the moves for Gausman and Schoop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gausman back down.

If he won't get a second start in them it seems likely Gausman goes down after his start Thursday. Seems Schoop will be the move for Gausman in Friday since Reimold won't hit paternity leave on Friday.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If he won't get a second start in them it seems likely Gausman goes down after his start Thursday. Seems Schoop will be the move for Gausman in Friday since Reimold won't hit paternity leave on Friday.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How long is paternity leave?

We started the season with 11 pending free agents. Now, we are down to 8. It wouldn't surprise me if any of Hunter, Norris, Pearce, and Wright were sent packing before season's end, leaving us with as few as 4: O'Day, Chen, Davis, and Wieters.

Have we determined if a player can replace another player on paternity leave even if they haven't been down 10 days? I think if they can then they should send Miguel down and bring him back during Nolan's time off. Then they could send out Wilson or Gausman for Schoop. Miguel would be a paper move and of my math is correct they could bring him back to pitch the last game before the break if they wanted.

Archived