Its a process of elimination - Roster decisions

wildcard

I don't think Gausman stays up after Thursday. The O's want him to continue to get his innings by starting and the O's rotation is full. He probably goes to the Norfolk rotation of a while. I think the O's add a reliever from Norfolk after Thursday.

I thought I remembered seeing that we burned Gausmann's last option. If so, then he would be up to stay on Thursday if he is indeed called up. Am I wrong?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I remembered seeing that we burned Gausmann's last option. If so, then he would be up to stay on Thursday if he is indeed called up. Am I wrong?

Options are for the season, not the occurrence. He can go up and down all season if they like.

That option is for the full year. We can bring him up and down as many times as we want this year. Next year, we will not be able to send him down without his permission.

Del in the lineup today - thus quashing those rumours....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> lineup vs Texas <a href="http://t.co/p2K1TPjxvl">pic.twitter.com/p2K1TPjxvl</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 29, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I still predict Schoop will be here on Friday. They will send Gonzo down after his start on Tuesday for Gausman and then have Gausman pitch on Thursday and go right back down to bring Schoop up.

I am kinda thinking Dan is trying to make a trade but the other teams are just trying to wait knowing we have to let someone go but Dan is messing around with them showing how well he can move guys on the 25 man roster just so those teams have to keep waiting or give into who we want in the trade.

Rehab or option?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It isn't confirmed, Britt just said he was staying in Baltimore for tonight's game.

They won't option him unless they have to, it would require removing someone from the 40 man since Schoop is on the 60 day DL.

It isn't confirmed, Britt just said he was staying in Baltimore for tonight's game.

They won't option him unless they have to, it would require removing someone from the 40 man since Schoop is on the 60 day DL.

The guy from 105.7 had on Twitter feed. Let me see if I can find it. Rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived