Bridwell pitching well of late

Frobby

I think he looks like a good back end of bullpen guy based off K rate and inconsistency.

I think the game has evolved past the point where you can accept inconsistency from your back end of the bullpen guys.

Maybe if they can simplify things for him he will be more consistent.

He will be left unprotected again this winter. See if anyone bites in Rule 5.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think you're underrating Bridwell. Wright and Wilson should hardly be considered prospects next year. So here his what are list is looking like

Bundy-Shoulder, TJ

Harvey-TJ

Davies-AAA

Bridwell-AA

Bridwell is arguably having his best season as a pro at his highest level of comp. Remember there was an article late in the season that said Bridwell had corrected something.

I think the game has evolved past the point where you can accept inconsistency from your back end of the bullpen guys.

Maybe if they can simplify things for him he will be more consistent.

My thought process was that if he was pitching 1 inning at a time and 3-4 times a week he would develop more consistency. I think we do this a lot and find better relievers, AKA Tommy Hunter.

My thought process was that if he was pitching 1 inning at a time and 3-4 times a week he would develop more consistency. I think we do this a lot and find better relievers, AKA Tommy Hunter.

Maybe in the long run that would work, but that experiment was tried in the AFL last winter and he posted a 7.94 ERA in 8 relief appearances.

Archived