vs. TIGERS, 7/17

OFFNY

Never says he was the biggest problem. Buck is the one saying pitchers got to go deeper in games.Tillman and Gonzo scare me more and not sure about what we get with Gausman.

You can't say Ubaldo isn't going long in games. He's averaging 6ip over his 17 starts (tonight minus the getting tossed during no hitter).

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the definition of hell. I'm sitting in a major league ballpark where the game is not being played because some small percentage of lights are out even though the field looks bright to me. And the team I really care about is getting their ads handed to them and first half failures Parmalee and Norris are still contributing to the ****storm instead of getting off the roster for guys who might actually help

Hardy up with 1st and 3rd no outs. Pops out. Next at bat doubles.

Schoop up with bases loaded no outs. Fouls out. Next at bat doubles.

Just kinda the way it's been going. Already 1-8 with RISP this game. And Parmelee is just God awful.

That goes without saying. But if teams are stupid enough to trade ERod for a rental, then why not explore all the options. If you can get top 100 prospects for your players, you do that every day and twice on Sunday. If you're offered a bag of balls you QO them and get the picks. It really needs to be explored imo.

Of course it should be explored.

I'd field calls on anyone.

And look at Tillmans.. Ubaldo is least of our concerns. Ubaldo has left us in the game each time he leaves (except for tonight). Ubaldo has 104 ip pitched 18 starts which includes getting tossed from a game with a no hitter against Boston. Accounting for that he's avg of 6ip per game.

I rhink Tillman is top 10 in least innings pitched.

This is the definition of hell. I'm sitting in a major league ballpark where the game is not being played because some small percentage of lights are out even though the field looks bright to me. And the team I really care about is getting their ads handed to them and first half failures Parmalee and Norris are still contributing to the ****storm instead of getting off the roster for guys who might actually help

If it's any consolation, sitting through a delay at a Nats game might be more fun than this turd of a game.

Archived