vs. TIGERS, 7/17

OFFNY

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am already half way through my second old fashioned. I gotta find inner peace or start watching British Open highlights or things are gonna get ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a homebrew Belgian Wit. Starting to get that warm fuzzy feeling. Might fall asleep if we don't start coming back.

I looked it up and I think I am right. IF Ubaldo goes five innings or less in this start,that would make going five or less innings in 6 of his last nine starts.

Ubaldo's 2010 numbers

So you looked up 2010 when he was 3rd in CY voting? He had two bad games post All-Star in 2010. Other then that he was 6ip or more pitcher and lost games giving up less then 3 ER. In Sept 2010 he had 3 games that he should have gotten his 20th game won but Rockies didn't have an offense.

Ubaldo's 2010 numbers

So you looked up 2010 when he was 3rd in CY voting? He had two bad games post All-Star in 2010. Other then that he was 6ip or more pitcher and lost games giving up less then 3 ER. In Sept 2010 he had 3 games that he should have gotten his 20th game won but Rockies didn't have an offense.

No,but he has to go longer in games or you expose the bad part of the bullpen.

THis is gonna be an UGLY second half of the season. I have no idea what happened to Ubaldo tonight. He was horrible.I just can't get over how badly this team has played in the last three weeks.

Tonight aside we haven't hit well. Tonight we are hitting solid with no luck and Ubaldo was brutal.

I think Chen would possibly get a very nice player. Davis would get a lot of interest. O'Day would bring a nice piece back. Not sure what teams need a catcher, but Wieters should be available. Sell all the free agents to be, this team is going nowhere with them.

I'd definitely trade O'Day since we won't receive compensation for him when he leaves.

I don't think I'd trade Davis - I doubt we'd receive more value for him than a comp pick.

I'd trade Wieters and Chen if we could get 2 good prospects for each. Or maybe 1 really good (top 50) prospect for each.

Archived