vs. TIGERS 8/02

scOtt

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use the word that seems appropriate.

I almost went and suggested to Vatech that he change unexplainable to inexplicable.

Just kidding. Parra hacks at pitch well inside. Buck must be letting the boys get hammered on the charter today, even by our standards this is a horrible approach.

Just kidding. Parra hacks at pitch well inside. Buck must be letting the boys get hammered on the charter today, even by our standards this is a horrible approach.

I am completely not bothered. I have been relatively well read with an expansive vocabulary my whole life. It isn't nothing new to have someone comment on my word choice.

Like I said, I try and use the most appropriate term.

Good point. Inexplicable is a much more appropriate word for what is happening. It can be explained.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When something really goes stupidly wrong I sometimes use the word inexcusable instead of unacceptable which is more appropriate.

LOL, 2-0 and 3-0 were basically identical. One was called. One wasn't. This umpire is atrocious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah he is bad. The 3-0 pitch was slightly closer to the edge of the plate but not enough that it should have made a difference.

Archived