vs. Twins 8/23

weams

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're going to a drillers game while we are there. I would live to go to St. louis, but that's 6 hours away. Where in OK are you from?

Oklahoma City - Actually a suburb Del City. I was born in El Reno about 40 minutes west of Okla. City

Huh. That's interesting. Did you go to OU, and how did you end up in Maryland?

Yes, graduating from OU in 1988. There was a recession in Oklahoma during that time and my wife and I had trouble finding employment. She was raised here in Rockville and so her dad got us jobs with the Fed Gvt

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Schoop ties season high with 3 hits <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">August 23, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I had forgotten he had a four hit game last year.

Yes, graduating from OU in 1988. There was a recession in Oklahoma during that time and my wife and I had trouble finding employment. She was raised here in Rockville and so her dad got us jobs with the Fed Gvt

Hehe. Rockville. So what did you do in OK, and I feel bad for you. I'd lose my mind working for the Feds.

After the home run they finally started throwing the regular changeup more. Almost 30% changeup and splitter today. It makes a huge difference in how well the hitters react to the fastball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't remember who, 3, 4 innings ago, he made a Twin look ridiculous on the change. "The Vulcan Change." Split-change. RH hitter.

Archived