vs. ROYALS, 8/27

OFFNY

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good observation. I guess carrying around horse shoes really do make one slap happy.

At this point they are just good.....not lucky. Give credit where its due. They have a better record and look like the superior team.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be rooting for the NL in the WS again. I don't see a situation where I'm rooting for Tor, KC, or the Yanks. Lets go stros.

If the O's cant win the WS then go Cubbies ! No fan base is more deserving

At this point they are just good.....not lucky. Give credit where its due. They have a better record and look like the superior team.

You misread me. I was referring to ALCS when they were chest thumpers. They definitely are good this year. No doubt about it.

Moustakas is tearing the cover off of the ball.

By the way, in this series, I have seen very little of the chest thumping that really turned me off last year. They were doing it for the smallest things last year. I know it was the ALCS, but still. They were "the bad boys of the AL" early this season.

Mellowing out? Or are they just tired from running the bases?

They are virtually assured of a spot in the playoffs, and know the Orioles are not the opposition. Just look up the brawls they had with Toronto earlier this season.

Nah too many former O's. Plus I hate Epstein, and the way they have over spent in the Dominican. But more importantly is the hate for Arrieta and Hammel.

Yea I could understand that.

Spent my summers at Wrigley till I was almost 17...moved here in 85 .....do you think I might have brought goat curse particles when I moved here lol

They are virtually assured of a spot in the playoffs, and know the Orioles are not the opposition. Just look up the brawls they had with Toronto earlier this season.

Yep. And I like this reasoning below.

I think they played over their heads last year. This year they are expecting these results so it's not as a big deal to them now.

Archived