vs. ROYALS, 8/27

OFFNY

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's not a good time for optimism but this weekend could really get us back into the running for that last spot.

Twins start a series vs Astros.

Angels @ Indians, who have been playing solid baseball.

Rays have the Royals.

If we can win the series.. Ya never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's not a good time for optimism but this weekend could really get us back into the running for that last spot.

Rays have the Royals.

In reality all it takes is one winning streak of 7-8 games. I just don't think they can do it. Math wise they are very much alive. 35 games left after today and 3 games out.

Moustakas is tearing the cover off of the ball.

By the way, in this series, I have seen very little of the chest thumping that really turned me off last year. They were doing it for the smallest things last year. I know it was the ALCS, but still. They were "the bad boys of the AL" early this season.

Mellowing out? Or are they just tired from running the bases?

Rays have the Royals.

We're under .500 with no SP and possibly a hurt Adam Jones. There's optimism and then there's hoping for miracles.

Moustakas is tearing the cover off of the ball.

By the way, in this series, I have seen very little of the chest thumping that really turned me off last year. They were doing it for the smallest things last year. I know it was the ALCS, but still. They were "the bad boys of the AL" early this season.

Mellowing out? Or are they just tired from running the bases?

I think they played over their heads last year. This year they are expecting these results so it's not as a big deal to them now.

Archived