A potential storm brewing?

Babypowder

Ok that's fine and what do you expect the answer to be?

It's gonna be some BS blah blah we are trying to help this team win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares? Using that attitude no hard questions should ever be asked. It is the media's job to ask questions, people can answer however they want. I guess we should all just ignore any issues because we don't think an honest answer will be given?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The report indicates that it is not just Buck and Dan, the report indicates that there is widespread issues in the front office. Do you think that can lead to the off season the Orioles need to have? I doubt it. This off season is really going to test the leadership abilities of Dan to get everyone moving in the right direction.

What report are you referring to? Not the one in the OP, for sure.

Who cares? Using that attitude no hard questions should ever be asked. It is the media's job to ask questions, people can answer however they want. I guess we should all just ignore any issues because we don't think an honest answer will be given?

Ok well hopefully they ask the question for you then. Someone will probably get some balls and ask and it will be a fake nonsense answer.

Ever listen to Duquette interview? He laughs and throws everything off. When do we ever hear Buck single someone out?

Ask the question for all I care. Maybe we will get a straight answer but I'm thinking I'll be right, as usual.

Ok well hopefully they ask the question for you then. Someone will probably get some balls and ask and it will be a fake nonsense answer.

Ever listen to Duquette interview? He laughs and throws everything off. When do we ever hear Buck single someone out?

Ask the question for all I care. Maybe we will get a straight answer but I'm thinking I'll be right, as usual.

So only fluff questions should be asked? Talk like this isn't good from a PR standpoint.

So only fluff questions should be asked? Talk like this isn't good from a PR standpoint.

I don't know why but I'm gonna give you the argument.

Go back and point out where I said they should not ask the question. I'm not even gonna go back and check to see if I said that because I really don't think I did. But if you can find it I'll gladly insert my foot into my mouth.

Dumpster Dan's 15 minutes of fame are coming to an end. He successfully rode the McPhail wave to the top and made sure to take all the credit for it. But now that those players are starting to trickle out the door Dan's shortcomings as a GM are really being exposed.

If we can only keep one it needs to be Buck. He commands the respect of his players; runs a professional clubhouse; and single-handily changed the loser mentality that had surrounded this organization for 10+ years.

I don't know why but I'm gonna give you the argument.

Go back and point out where I said they should not ask the question. I'm not even gonna go back and check to see if I said that because I really don't think I did. But if you can find it I'll gladly insert my foot into my mouth.

You basically said nothing would come from asking it. Not saying you are wrong. Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking you, not my intent.

You basically said nothing would come from asking it. Not saying you are wrong. Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking you, not my intent.

No worries.

It's just frustration I guess because I would love them to ask this question what chaps my cheeks is that we will more than likely get a BS answer and sometimes us fans who are so emotionally and financially invested in teams just want the truth.

Personally I'd love to ask a few questions myself. First one would be why didn't we let Dan go to Toronto?

First place to Last place.

Can't blame it on the players... We all knew what we had and what was done this offseason and July.

Someone should be fired for this.

I don't need anyone fired. I just want to be sure that everyone is on the same page going forward to fix it.

Archived