vs. RAYS, 9/18

OFFNY

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFL is no better CTE in almost all players who were tested.

I think NFL until last year has gotten a free pass for a long time. The media is all in bed with them, too much money at stake. Media hasn't talked much at all about concussions but talked forever about roids in baseball.

For some reason I think you, and others, care a LOT more because it is this specific individual.

I think that if it someone like Bo Diaz the general populous wouldn't care a whit what happened to him.

To me it is simple, the employer set forth a rule, he broke it.

No. Don't assume why I care. Jarred Cossart was fined last year for making a non baseball bet on sports.

To me, its this simple.. If your employer bans betting, it should not be involved by ownership in betting and plugging the betting site on its MLB network (in this case).

Once MLB did this it nullified betting for the employees.

No. Don't assume why I care. Jarred Cossart was fined last year for making a non baseball bet on sports.

To me, its this simple.. If your employer bans betting, it should not be involved by ownership in better and plugging the betting site on its MLB network (in this case).

Once MLB did this it nullified betting for the employees.

Their employees impact the games, they manage, coach, umpire or play in games. I get your point to an extent but very different.

Archived