Good promo ideas for next year

MDtransplant757

A MASN dispute t-shirt.Could have a picture of Angelos and Lerner.Caption with "Two angry old men with money".Maybe play Pink Floyd s Money song.

They have Dogs in the Park Day.I was thinking Babe's in the Park.Hot girls with a fan vote as to who is best.The one who wins gets to have a player design a t-shirt.

Player cook off after the game Players get chopped and stuff Celebrity judges who are Oriole fans.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck Showalter " I Like Our Guys Even Though I Don't Know Most Of Them T-Shirt ".

We had a better year then the Ravens, t-shirt.

We didn't get Justin Upton but we got Kate in the playoffs, t-shirt.

Boom goes the dynamite,tee.With pictures of all the starters

Giveaway Adderall to the fans.Calm you down because Davis is gone promo.

How about: "Random fan becomes part of the starting rotation" night?

From the Bill James Historical Baseball Abstract:

Hughie Jennings (Tiger's manager) got a letter from a small town in Michigan, a letter from a pitcher who claimed he could strike out Ty Cobb anytime on three pitches. The guy said it would only cost $1.80- his train fare to Detroit - for Jennings to find out. Jennings figured well, you never know, and sent the dollar-eighty. The pitcher showed up - great, big, gangly kid, 6-foot-4 and all joints. They let him warm up and called out Cobb.

Cobb hit his first pitch against the right field wall. His second pitch went over the right field wall. The third pitch went over the center field wall. Cobb was thinking they ought to keep this guy around to help him get in a groove.

"Well" said Jennings. "What have you got to say?"

The pitcher stared hard at the batter in the batter's box. "You know," he said, "I don't believe that's Ty Cobb in there."

o

Dollar Night for Fans that have traveled more than 200 miles to watch the Orioles in Baltimore (opponent, anybody besides the Yankees and the Red Sox.)

Realistic Ticket Qualification: Must show valid ID from where you came from.

My Feelings: Fans are on their honor.

Archived