April 7 - O's vs. M's

RichieRich

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody else listening to WHFS via Gameday audio? I'm getting what sounds like the commentary with another feed of crap music helpfully blended right on top. What a mess -- this hasn't worked right for me once this season, and of course mlb.com never answers my emails....

I'm gonna have to get that slingbox that Square634 is always talking about....

Is anyone else having problems with music in the background of MLB gameday audio. It is driving me nuts. I have recently heard Pink and Gwen Stefani. It does not mesh well with Joe Angel.

Having the same problem. Incredibly annoying. MLB runs such a second rate operation when it comes to its gameday audio and video.

Is anyone else having problems with music in the background of MLB gameday audio. It is driving me nuts. I have recently heard Pink and Gwen Stefani. It does not mesh well with Joe Angel.

Ah, you beat me to it. I'm going batsh*t crazy tryng to hear what's happening.... :mad:

Is anybody else listening to WHFS via Gameday audio? I'm getting what sounds like the commentary with another feed of crap music helpfully blended right on top. What a mess -- this hasn't worked right for me once this season, and of course mlb.com never answers my emails....

Yes, I hear it..

If I had time, I'd give them a call, but they make you waste an hour to get anythnig accomplished.

Ah, you beat me to it. I'm going batsh*t crazy tryng to hear what's happening.... :mad:

I could not take it anymore. My brain was about to explode.

Amazingly, I have had Gameday Audio for about seven or eight years now and this is the only problem I can ever remember having.

Archived