Tommy Hunter Was a Yankee, But he failed his Physical

weams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh No! The Yankees are a horrible organization. They have no idea what they are doing. No free agent will ever sign with then again. Their GM and Owner are idiots. Agents will boycott them. Their team doctors are running their team. What a joke of a team. The world is ending. How will they ever survive this? Backing out of a deal after getting a bad physical report. The shame. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why Tommy hasn't worked harder to get himself in good condition. I liked his sense of humor and I know he was well liked, but his condition never sat well with me. He wasn't in good shape at all. Only Matt Albers annoyed me more regarding his conditioning over the last 6-8 years. Tilly wasn't in nearly Albers-shape last year but I was pretty annoyed with how he looked in ST too.

Give me a chance to play at the level and I certainly wouldn't let myself get more out of shape than 1 in 3 fans watching the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not exactly Pedro Martinez "Nobody can run with me" kind of talk, but maybe enough for this two-bit operation. ;)

Archived