Dexter Fowler (Reneges)

TheBee

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap, the outside of his house in that first picture is so perfect it almost looks fake! Really beautiful.

Views from the kitchen and dining room are fantastic too. Not a fan of all that empty "cathedral" space behind the perfect facade though.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: Medical concerns in Bruce deal involved <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlueJays?src=hash">#BlueJays</a> minor leaguer, not Saunders. Player presumably was going to CIN. Trade off for now</p>? Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="
">February 23, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jays will find someone else to deal. Why they want Bruce is beyond me. I still think it's funny that they wanted Chance Sisco for Bruce.

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Fowler fits our needs better. As time ticks by with no new news, then a tweet like this from the guy who announced the Gallardo deal, and a tease about him having White Sox info, and the Bee worries.
Jays will find someone else to deal. Why they want Bruce is beyond me. I still think it's funny that they wanted Chance Sisco for Bruce.

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

They need a lefty to balance their lineup. Not many lefties on the market. I would prefer Bruce to Alvarez.

Archived