The Spring Training Overreaction Thread

Camden_yardbird

Looking like another loss today. Just wow.

Yea not how we all hoped that ST would go. Again though I dont think this team is as bad as they have played but it does not exactly inspire confidence either

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea not how we all hoped that ST would go. Again though I dont think this team is as bad as they have played but it does not exactly inspire confidence either

It would be pretty amazing if the team was as bad as they have played.

Pretty rare a team is as bad in the regular season as the O's have been this spring.

I just don't understand how you can spend $300MM in an offseason and have your starting rotation get worse.........

Don't offer MW a QO.

Don't sign CD.

But it seems like pitching is valued much higher than in years past, I wonder why:)? Hmm...

How is Davies doing?

Bottom line: we have to spend more on getting the right player de elopement folks in here. Scouts and MLB veterans are cheap, worth the $.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be pretty amazing if the team was as bad as they have played.

Pretty rare a team is as bad in the regular season as the O's have been this spring.

Yup completely agree.

o

The Orioles did not win, but they did get a tie.

That reminds me of when the Baltimore Colts went 0-8-1 in the strike-shortened 1982 football season.

The one tie came against the playoff-bound Green Bay Packers (5-3-1), late in the season.

When Harry Kalas was doing the highlights of the game on "This is the NFL", he said that the tie "gained the Colts a measure of respectability."

And yes, I remember watching those highlights back in late December of 1982.

I saw Bundy got roughed up a little. Did he look bad?

No just elevated his FB and CH at times. He sat at 93/94 w movement and mid-80's w CH. When elevated, his pitches are hittable, of course. His command looks good and his breaking ball is still good.

Archived