The Spring Training Overreaction Thread

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think they care.

Games cost more to air than reruns of sport center (or whatever they call programming).

It is not like you can opt out of MASN without opting out of the rest of your cable package.

They have very little incentive to improve programming.

If you get "Select" package on DirecTv it does not include MASN so there is definite ability to opt out.

The Orioles after finally winning a game get too cocky and too much partying. 15 hits and 10 walks but the pitchers looked crisp.Cookie Crisp or Coco.

El Toro and C Dub add pop to a moribund lineup and Vanimal was excitable! Kim laced a hit to right and showed some average ability at the LF post. Young hurlers hurled somewhat but Bundy was besmirched by Schoop and Rickard. Bundy was decent - not exactly crisp but ok. Harvey was wild and Garcia likewise. All in all a bad day pretty much. Gonzo was very hittable.

That's the thing, the illegal sites provide all of those things. I use mlb.tv legally, but for out of market football and basketball I've been known to dabble. That being said, I would gladly pay a small fee (like the $19 a month on mlb) to see games that would be blacked out.

I guess I'm splitting hairs here, things seem to be trending towards simplicity and convenience on the Internet, and while the mlb is slow moving, at least they're going in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MLB is centuries ahead of the NFL in this

Archived