Is all good with AJ?

weams

I am curious about the lack of quotes and much of anything from AJ since the Flowers debacle. Usually when a FA comes over he is part of the welcoming at the formal announcement, according to Roch (unless I misread) AJ was not there for the Alvarez presser. You think with the team's performance to date he would be very much upfront and boosting morale. It just seems out of character for the man.

Jennifer?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He went through a stretch last season and a year or two earlier when fans were questioning Jones attitude. He wants to win bad and probably saw the same missteps we all did this off-season. In early 2013 Jones had issues dropping routine fly balls for whatever reason.

He went through a stretch last season and a year or two earlier when fans were questioning Jones attitude. He wants to win bad and probably saw the same missteps we all did this off-season. In early 2013 Jones had issues dropping routine fly balls for whatever reason.

He is thrilled with the off-season and the opportunity that he had to voice his preference to keep as many of the Orioles FAs as possible.

I had almost forgotten about that. But he got his contract and he has been all business all in all the way since.

Who are you, his agent? ;)

Nah. :P I just really see the difference. Dropping fly balls and like styling with the bubbles. Now he still blows bubbles but it's just like a weird personality trait. On the field he's all business now. Like Adam grew up.

Nah. :P I just really see the difference. Dropping fly balls and like styling with the bubbles. Now he still blows bubbles but it's just like a weird personality trait. On the field he's all business now. Like Adam grew up.

Call him Cap.

I am curious about the lack of quotes and much of anything from AJ since the Flowers debacle. Usually when a FA comes over he is part of the welcoming at the formal announcement, according to Roch (unless I misread) AJ was not there for the Alvarez presser. You think with the team's performance to date he would be very much upfront and boosting morale. It just seems out of character for the man.

I don't think there is anything to worry about. As for Fowler

what happened happened.

Archived