Opening Day Tickets as Cheap as $21 on Stubhub?????

Living_Legend

On an unrelated black and orange note, I'm going to be in San Francisco on Thursday with nothing to do while I wait for a redeye flight that evening. The Giants home opener against the Dodgers is that day. Currently tickets are $170 on the low end. I'm gonna see if the prices fall closer to gameday. That would be a blast, and definitely on my ballpark bucket list.

On an unrelated black and orange note, I'm going to be in San Francisco on Thursday with nothing to do while I wait for a redeye flight that evening. The Giants home opener against the Dodgers is that day. Currently tickets are $170 on the low end. I'm gonna see if the prices fall closer to gameday. That would be a blast, and definitely on my ballpark bucket list.

The wife and I actually contemplated making the trip out when the O's visit out there this year. It just ended up being too much going on with building a house.

10 days ago when I bought OD tix on StubHub, the cheapest (Standing Room) were $89.

It's like playing the stock market.

When do you buy ??? When do you wait to see if it goes down ??? If you do wait, will it go up instead of down ???

When do you buy ??? When do you wait to see if it goes down ??? If you do wait, will it go up instead of down ???

I bought high but have no regrets. Maybe the only game I'll get to attend this year, and my first Opening Day in Baltimore.

10 days ago, when I bought OD tix on StubHub, the cheapest (Standing Room) were $89.

I bought high, but have no regrets. It may be the only game I'll get to attend this year, and my first Opening Day in Baltimore.

You're going to the game ???

I'm not going to the game.

You bastard.

You're going to the game ???

I'm not going to the game.

You bastard.

Tickets were available through the

Team website yesterday. I'd check there before going to stubhub. Also I expect the bleecher seats to be released Monday morning.

Weather looks cold and rainy after Opening Day. Could be an interesting week. Friday night by the end of the gamer might be around 32. Rain could wash out either Wednesday or Thursday, plus winds.I don't think the Twins come back so it should be interesting. Hold on to your hats,gloves,mittens.hot toadies,hot women,etc.

Archived