Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know it looks like it happened to a few of us in this thread. From post #309-325 but it seems to have cleared up.

I know that when one poster messes up the quote function it can cause a chain reaction when subsequent posters don't know how to fix it.

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet. But Kim needs to be hitting leadoff against all RHP. He has proven that he has a good eye and his contact is weak but he's getting on base. I don't care how fast he is. Put him in the leadoff spot until his OBP gets below .400.

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet. But Kim needs to be hitting leadoff against all RHP. He has proven that he has a good eye and his contact is weak but he's getting on base. I don't care how fast he is. Put him in the leadoff spot until his OBP gets below .400.

My apologies, but Kim has not proven anything. I have hopes for his success.

And I as type that I just got a text Kim is hitting 2nd. Fair enough. Interesting spot for AJ, I like it.

My apologies, but Kim has not proven anything. I have hopes for his success.

Of course he hasn't proven anything, it is most likely all a fluke. But is anyone else getting on base at the rate he is? No one is even close. It doesn't matter how. Play the hot hand until it is cold.

Archived