Analytics Free Thread

weams

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see the Orioles get a little more offensive production out of their catchers...and I am not sure if this time split Buck has going is working for either one of them right now.

EDIT: Oops. This is what we are liking....my bad.

I like that they kept Paul Janish around at the end of Spring Training. and I'd like to seem him a little more at SS then Flaherty at 3rd

I'd like to see the Orioles get a little more offensive production out of their catchers...and I am not sure if this time split Buck has going is working for either one of them right now.

EDIT: Oops. This is what we are liking....my bad.

I like that they kept Paul Janish around at the end of Spring Training. and I'd like to seem him a little more at SS then Flaherty at 3rd

It can also be what you are disliking for no data driven reason. No need to oops.

Weams, thanks for opening this door. I like this team. I like the defense they play night in & night out. I like the position players, including the guys on the bench each night. I like the way they appear to play well together and genuinely like each other. I like the effort. I like the bullpen. I like the starting pitchers when they have good games ... wish they were more consistent. I like the fact that they can beat the other teams 'aces'. I like the fact that when each game starts they have a good chance of winning. Could say this for orioles teams 4-10 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

* Wilson has what it takes to stay in the rotation all year and have a sub 4 ERA

* More often than not, Manny rises to the occasion when the pressure is on.

* Rickard is an above average outfielder defensively

* Kim has a great approach at the plate and has quality AB's.

What are you liking for no data protected reason with the 2016 Orioles.

Trumbo has been on since day one. I know his best numbers usually come in April and May but he shows no signs of slowing down.

Machado's ears

Not this season' date=' but when Jones went around NY sticking the bird on everything

Buck's "like a boss" demeanor-He never looks rattled

Flaherty-for some reason, just like the guy, scrappy, does whatever is asked of him, etc...[/quote']

And Mandino!

[video=youtube;6IhIV0a9MHc]

Archived