vs. YANKEES, 6/04

Sessh

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah. Lazy. I fixed my maxxed harddrive problem and haven't done it yet.

I was running Windows 7 32-bit and found a way to update to Windows 10 64-bit for free. Now, no more 4GB memory limitation.

To do it, you have to do the Windows 10 32-bit upgrade, let it activate. Then do a clean install of Windows 10 64-bit, it keeps the activation information. :thumbsup1:

The are sites that explain how to do it.

I was running Windows 7 32-bit and found a way to update to Windows 10 64-bit for free. Now, no more 4GB memory limitation.

To do it, you have to do the Windows 10 32-bit upgrade, let it activate. Then do a clean install of Windows 10 64-bit, it keeps the activation information. :thumbsup1:

The are sites that explain how to do it.

Thanks. I haven't even looked into where to download it yet. I need to add a harddrive and move a LOT of files first. Thus the lazy part. :P

Since the first part of this game will most likely be cut off does anyone have a place where I can stream the game for free? (It can either be video or audio only, either way is fine with me)

Check your PM. Not working for me tho...

Since the first part of this game will most likely be cut off does anyone have a place where I can stream the game for free? (It can either be video or audio only, either way is fine with me)

And there's always MLB Gameday.

Archived