vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/17

Sessh

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pedro also swung at two clear balls rather than just driving in the run with a walk if he had any zone recognition ability at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That first strike confused him, since it was diametrically opposed to all the previous calls he had been watching. Pedro normally has pretty good strike zone recognition. If it is in the zone he either crushes it or whiffs on it. That first pitch got him unsettled.

Sanchez will likely win a CY in his career. Wright will be lucky if a team lets him carry the luggage. If you are suggesting that Sanchez isn't a legit pitcher, you should do some homework on him. He's going to be good for a long time.

Yeah, yeah.... I know about Sanchez. I just don't get into praising Blue Jays or Yankees or Red Sox. And hopefully he will have his Cy butt handed to him tonight just like last time.

It would cool if the last few years has been the start of a legit rivalry with the Blue Jays. The Red Sox and Yankees have their rivalry. It's almost embarrassing to consider either one of them our main rival when we aren't their main rival. The Blue Jays should be the main rival.

Yeah, yeah.... I know about Sanchez. I just don't get into praising Blue Jays or Yankees or Red Sox. And hopefully he will have his Cy butt handed to him tonight just like last time.

I hear shaking your fist in anger when an opposing player does well is effective.

About as effective as praising them constantly.

What started out as a tongue in cheek comment has escalated to me praising the Blue Jays, lol. Hey, its just a game. But don't let me infringe on your rage because our pitchers flat out suck and theirs don't.

Archived