In from Kansas City for the game today!

VickRoznovsky

Hello Everyone. I was a poster long ago and have always been a follower of the hangout. Formerly 33rd&ellerslie; we moved, changed jobs, life happened... But I read the posts still everyday and just re-enrolled my site membership. My now four girls, my beautiful wife and I drove overnight from KC and will be in section 92 row 18 at today's game. My two youngest have never been to OPACY, my two oldest were there years ago. I will be balling like a kid on Christmas as soon as the park is in view of the car! We are taking the 11am tour then watching the game. Glad to be back!! Hope to see some of you there!!

GO O's! Thanks Tony and Mods for this great site. If there is s heaven it'll be a lot like my day today! If the post is all messed up its cause it's on my iPhone (we're just outside of Frederick)

Hello Everyone. I was a poster long ago and have always been a follower of the hangout. Formerly 33rd&ellerslie; we moved, changed jobs, life happened... But I read the posts still everyday and just re-enrolled my site membership. My now four girls, my beautiful wife and I drove overnight from KC and will be in section 92 row 18 at today's game. My two youngest have never been to OPACY, my two oldest were there years ago. I will be balling like a kid on Christmas as soon as the park is in view of the car! We are taking the 11am tour then watching the game. Glad to be back!! Hope to see some of you there!!

GO O's! Thanks Tony and Mods for this great site. If there is s heaven it'll be a lot like my day today! If the post is all messed up its cause it's on my iPhone (we're just outside of Frederick)

Glad to have you back.

You're going to the game today ???

I'm not going to the game today.

You bastard.

Have a great night! I would love to get up to Camden Yards with my family one day.

Archived