2016 All-Star Game Thread

OFFNY

If Edgar Martinez isn't there...

Yeah, him too, I wasn't even thinking about it from the DH perspective. I just wondered if the media was doing a good enough job of talking him up that all of that would get overlooked.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, him too, I wasn't even thinking about it from the DH perspective. I just wondered if the media was doing a good enough job of talking him up that all of that would get overlooked.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The media pressure will be intense to admit him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean is the general consensus that he's going to Cooperstown? I mean if Bonds isn't there, I don't see how you can put him in.

They said during the broadcast that he'll be the first DH to go into Cooperstown. It really is sickening how Ortiz is loved. I personally can't wait until I don't have to see his face when I watch the Orioles play the Red Sox.

Was this supposed to be our game? Is that why the AL is the home team?

Yes. It was. You were supposed to be there. Drinking a beer. But Bud is a man of his word. He threatened every action within his authority to punish non-conforming ownership.

They said during the broadcast that he'll be the first DH to go into Cooperstown. It really is sickening how Ortiz is loved. I personally can't wait until I don't have to see his face when I watch the Orioles play the Red Sox.

Yep if there was ever a guy on the Juice, it's him right now JMHO

Yep if there was ever a guy on the Juice, it's him right now JMHO

And it's so blatantly obvious. That's what's so sickening. From the roid rage to him doing what nobody else has been able to do other than Bonds. And Bonds juiced, but Bonds was also a much more gifted player. Roids or not.

If Edgar Martinez isn't there...

All three should be in IMO.

I personally don't care if someone used PED's before MLB started cracking down on steroids in 2004. You fail a test or receive a suspension after that...you lose my (fictional) HOF vote.

Archived