Orioles ESPN Projection: 74 wins

blid

AL East is a tough division. Very tough.

Toughest division this year. By far.

I think that it is a tough division, also.

A couple of weeks ago when the Orioles had a larger lead in the division, I thought that there were a few (posters) who were saying that The AL East was a mediocre division, hence the reason why a team like the Orioles (with such a crappy starting rotation) had a substantial lead in said division.

A couple of weeks ago when the Orioles had a larger lead in the division, I thought that there were a few (posters) who were saying that The AL East was a mediocre division, hence the reason why a team like the Orioles (with such a crappy starting rotation) had a substantial lead in said division.

AL East was apparently the best division in baseball when the NYY and Red Sox had their boots on the Orioles, Rays and blue jays, who weren't very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AL East was apparently the best division in baseball when the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox had their boots on the Orioles, the Rays, and the Blue Jays, who weren't very good.

The Yankees and the Red Sox had their boots on the necks of the hapless Orioles and Devil Rays.

Not so much Toronto, as they almost always managed to have respectable, winning seasons between 1998 and 2011.

Archived