at. YANKEES, 7/20

Sessh

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes.

I went to yesterday's game.

I parked my car in the Bronx at 12 noon, went to Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan to pick up a quick $75 payday from a Facebook interview, took the subway back up to the Bronx to see the game, then drove home to Brewster after we lost.

Facebook interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cp9V3D3ufn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ken says it is really bad this way.

Tigers were so lucky to get from under that contract and get something useful back in the process.

Fabulous trade for them.

Yes.

I went to yesterday's game.

I parked my car in the Bronx at 12 noon, went to Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan to pick up a quick $75 payday from a Facebook interview, took the subway back up to the Bronx to see the game, then drove home to Brewster after we lost.

Way to rep. Sorry your efforts weren't rewarded.

This team is disgustingly pathetic right now. Absolutely completely putrid. It looks like they watched video from the 14 years of losing and decided that it would be an excellent idea to copy those losing ways as closely as possible. Get hurt, get sick, underperform, underwhelm, don't put in effort, strike out, throw meatballs, roll over, warning track power. It's 2009 all over again. Hard to believe the same team seemed to have locked down the East at the All Star break. Now the only thing they look to be locking down is last place in the division.

This team is disgustingly pathetic right now. Absolutely completely putrid. It looks like they watched video from the 14 years of losing and decided that it would be an excellent idea to copy those losing ways as closely as possible. Get hurt, get sick, underperform, underwhelm, don't put in effort, strike out, throw meatballs, roll over, warning track power. It's 2009 all over again. Hard to believe the same team seemed to have locked down the East at the All Star break. Now the only thing they look to be locking down is last place in the division.

I presume this is an attempt at sarcasm or something?

Archived