Will the fans show?

Todd-O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm planning on going to the game tomorrow night and getting that hoody. The promotion says to the first 25,000 fans over 15. I've gotten to the ballpark an hour before game time in the past (for other promotions) and they were all gone, but I'm not sure how that is possible given the number of seats and kids under 15 in attendance.

Sometimes it is just the main two entrances where the giveaway is gone. If you go one of the smaller entrances you will find the give-a-way lasts longer. If you try gate G, F , E or D you probably will have better luck.

Sometimes it is just the main two entrances where the giveaway is gone. If you go one of the smaller entrances you will find the give-a-way lasts longer. If you try gate G, F , E or D you probably will have better luck.

The socks were there at H until game time.

I thought they tried to put an end to that??

The Orioles do not care because the second all of those seats are sold out if forces people to buy the more expensive seats.

Also I dont really know how you can stop it. You cant kidnap a fan and force them to stay. If they want to leave they get to leave.

The Orioles do not care because the second all of those seats are sold out if forces people to buy the more expensive seats.

Also I dont really know how you can stop it. You cant kidnap a fan and force them to stay. If they want to leave they get to leave.

I don't recall specifics but I thought they were trying to do something years ago to curtail it. Not sure what it was.

I don't recall specifics but I thought they were trying to do something years ago to curtail it. Not sure what it was.

Yeah it was called raising the prices and making the profit margin smaller =)

I will openly admit I have purchased extra tickets to get extra give away's for the sole purpose of resale. Its great basically getting to go to the game for free by buying a few extra seats. Also the extra space is a good benefit as well.

It's also cool as I have sold these to people all across the country. Its nice to see displaced Orioles fans still interested in the give away's.

Yeah it was called raising the prices and making the profit margin smaller =)

I will openly admit I have purchased extra tickets to get extra give away's for the sole purpose of resale. Its great basically getting to go to the game for free by buying a few extra seats. Also the extra space is a good benefit as well.

It's also cool as I have sold these to people all across the country. Its nice to see displaced Orioles fans still interested in the give away's.

I swear I have some recollection of them doing something. Then again maybe I am losing my mind.

I swear I have some recollection of them doing something. Then again maybe I am losing my mind.

I dont think you are losing your mind. If you were holding a give away when you came back in they dont give you another. They also will not let you scan all of your tickets at once. You have to go through the gate 1 time for each ticket. I think they are supposed to refuse to let you get extra's but unless you go to the same gate/person over and over its kind of hard to police that.

I dont think you are losing your mind. If you were holding a give away when you came back in they dont give you another. They also will not let you scan all of your tickets at once. You have to go through the gate 1 time for each ticket. I think they are supposed to refuse to let you get extra's but unless you go to the same gate/person over and over its kind of hard to police that.

If someone is buying a bunch of tickets why would they even want to stop them?

Archived