September Scoreboard Watching Mega Thread

weams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

This is Alex Cobb's 2nd game back since having undergone successful Tommy John surgery in May of 2015.

C.C. Sabathia is coming off of back-to-back losses to the Orioles ........ hee hee, ha ha, ho ho.

TAMPA BAY DEVIL R AYS

Logan Forsythe - 2B

Kevin Kiermaier - CF

Evan Longoria - DH

Brad Miller - SS

Mikie Mahtook - LF

Nick Franklin - 1B

Steven Souza, Jr. - RF

Richie Shaffer - 3B

Curt Casali - C

Alexander Miller Cobb - RHP (0-0. 3.60 ERA)

NEW YORK YANKEES

Brett Gardner - LF

Jacoby Ellsbury - CF

Gary Sanchez - DH

Didi Gregorius - SS

Starlin Castro - 2B

Brian McCann - C

Chase Headley - 3B

Tyler Austin - 1B

Aaron Judge - RF

Carsten Charles Sabathia, Jr. - LHP (8-12, 4.20 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Really glad I can go back to rooting against the Yankees.

Absolutely mind-blowingly bad call to put the Indians on top. I will take it.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/200242548/indians-score-2-on-foul-wild-pitch-confusion/

Wow, that is a brutal call. Good for the Indians' baserunners that they were alert to the situation and took advantage. I'm surprised that MLB.com would even post a video of this.

So far this is similar to yesterday's game against the Orioles. Kiermaier solo shot that gives the Rays an early lead, Yankees respond with two runs to take their lead, and then the Rays respond to that lol. The Rays definitely aren't laying down, so I feel less bad that the O's didn't get the sweep yesterday.

So far this is similar to yesterday's game against the Orioles. Kiermaier solo shot that gives the Rays an early lead, Yankees respond with two runs to take their lead, and then the Rays respond to that lol. The Rays definitely aren't laying down, so I feel less bad that the O's didn't get the sweep yesterday.

Right on cue. Kiermaier HR. 3-3.

Oh, and 50 pitches by Sabathia to get 6 outs. Maybe Girardi will play Russian Roulette with his bullpen again...

Archived