Last Series with Boston

Bahama O's Fan

It's the perfect time of year to watch this video again.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sPNpJX8b-bc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still my favorite video on youtube.

I used to watch that all the time. Boston winning the next year dampened it somewhat but it's so epic that I still love it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is almost going to be 4 road games for Baltimore, except they get to bat last. There are so many Red Sox fans in this area, its disgusting. They will be out in force because it will be Ortiz last time here, unless playoffs. Thursday's game will def. be Fenway south. I went to TB game on Thur. night and I saw SEVERAL people walking around with Boston hats and shirts - again, disgusting to me.

Posted this in the other thread...but this thread makes more sense. Currently 3 back from AL East.

4 game set against Red Sox scenarios:

0-4: 7 back

1-3: 5 back

2-2: 3 back

3-1: 1 back

4-0: 1 up

3 and 1 please. The Red Sox have to go down to Tampa while we get the D-Backs. I like those matchups.

Really need a split to keep a secure hold on the wild card. Detroit has 3 in Minnesota this week. Houston has 3 in Oakland followed by 4 at home vs. the Angels. Seattle and Toronto have 3 on the west coast. If the O's lose 3 or more in this series a hot week from any of Seattle/Houston/Detroit makes the wild card chase a final 10-day dogfight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the Yankees really crapped the bed, and in the process kinda ruined their playoff chances too.

The Orioles spilt, but the teams around them continued to sputter; The Jays will be fighting for their lives this week in Seattle, the Astros are still lurking about while the Tigers took big steps back as well.

If the Orioles can get at least a split then I agree that gives them a pretty solid foothold on a playoff spot, at the very least - barring a complete collapse in the last week.

Yeah the Yankees really crapped the bed, and in the process kinda ruined their playoff chances too.

The Orioles spilt, but the teams around them continued to sputter; The Jays will be fighting for their lives this week in Seattle, the Astros are still lurking about while the Tigers took big steps back as well.

If the Orioles can get at least a split then I agree that gives them a pretty solid foothold on a playoff spot, at the very least - barring a complete collapse in the last week.

We need a sweep :D

I'm calling it here! Go O's

I think the Yankees pretty much killed our chances for a division title by losing all four games to the Red Sox. At least the Yankees are pretty much out of the playoff picture now.

The Orioles will probably have to go 10-3 (or better) the rest of the way including winning at least 3/4 against the Red Sox. The odds are stacked against that when you consider the Orioles haven't had a 10-3 stretch since June and that was against a significantly easier schedule (Tampa Bay, San Diego, Toronto at home instead of road).

Archived