Last Series with Boston

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just win one.

I'll be happy with one win in this series....seriously. The M's, Tigers, or Astros are going to be right back with in striking distance of us if we get swept here. I'd like some room for error heading into the last week of the season.

I don't understand why Buck let Gausman face Betts, who was 2 for 3 going into the 7th (the out was a hard line out) and .353 with 2 HR vs Gausman this year.

Then letting him stay in to face Ortiz with Hart available is just absolutely inexcusable.

Also starting Reimold when the pitcher has reverse splits...

Sometimes Buck's unconventional decisions work but I really think Buck cost us this game as much as Gausman or any of the players.

I don't understand why Buck let Gausman face Betts, who was 2 for 3 going into the 7th (the out was a hard line out) and .353 with 2 HR vs Gausman this year.

Then letting him stay in to face Ortiz with Hart available is just absolutely inexcusable.

Sometimes Buck's unconventional decisions work but I really think Buck cost us this game as much as Gausman or any of the players.

Don't get me started on reimold.

Bourn is hitting .353 this year against lefties (62 PAs) and fields and runs well.

Archived