May 16th versus Nationals

McNulty

Actually, there's 13 in this room. 5 are 52" plasmas, and the other 8 are 64" squares that make up a RIDICULOUS big screen, but you can cut them into 8 sections.

The federal government is a tad wasteful. I can explain why if you want, but is a long and boring conversation that you don't want to have.

Can we assume those TVs are supposed to be tuned to something other than sports?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By "Why Not?". I forgot to quote the message

That's cool. Is he a good guy?

Yes, he has worked very hard. I have actually faced him in wiffle ball. He pitched and this was about 8 years ago. You know, you didn't really know you were facing a future Major League pitcher. We were kids. He threw the only no hit wiffle ball game known to man :D. He was pretty scary on the mound(or grass or whatever you have in wiffle ball). I have only met him a few times though including that one. I don't know him that well. His family is so happy when you talk to him. They could probably tell you every stat from each game of his minor league career. I always want to meet them again. Especially now.

Can we assume those TVs are supposed to be tuned to something other than sports?

Every last one of um ;)

They are "tools" to help me monitor what comes in and out of the ports in NE Florida. Homeland Security truly has no idea what its doing, I assure you.

Sleep tight gents.

I know Jim Johnson. My mother has a long time friend who lives on the bay and Jim is their nephew. Jim is I have followed him just because I knew him and wanted him to do good and make it at the major league level. And look at him now. He really has worked hard and couldn't be happier with his situation.

Just throwing that out there.

You are soooooooooooooooooooo lucky!:)

Every last one of um ;)

They are "tools" to help me monitor what comes in and out of the ports in NE Florida. Homeland Security truly has no idea what its doing, I assure you.

Sleep tight gents.

Good to know. Thanks! :pray:

:laughlol:

By "Why Not?". I forgot to quote the message

Yes, he has worked very hard. I have actually faced him in wiffle ball. He pitched and this was about 8 years ago. You know, you didn't really know you were facing a future Major League pitcher. We were kids. He threw the only no hit wiffle ball game known to man :D. He was pretty scary on the mound(or grass or whatever you have in wiffle ball). I have only met him a few times though including that one. I don't know him that well. His family is so happy when you talk to him. They could probably tell you every stat from each game of his minor league career. I always want to meet them again. Especially now.

It's good to know that players and their families appreciate how special it is to be a major league ballplayer.

Archived